Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Boys Aprons!

OK, I admit it.  Not everyone has all girly girls in their family like I do. ;)

I just went shopping and with the help of my WONDERFUL sister-in-law Holly, I picked up some pretty cool ‘boy’ fabrics.  I am not done in my quest for cute yet boyish or ‘manly’ boy aprons!  Do not fear, this will not be my only venture in to the world of boy fabrics!

Here are the ones that I picked up:

 IMG_5657

Fabluous Flames!!

(I don’t know that the picture picks it up too well, but there are blue outlines on each of the flames that match the blue fabric for the other side)

IMG_5659

“Paw”fect Puppies!

ok, so they are more dogs, than puppies, but the name was cute! ;)

 

IMG_5658

Cool Skulls!!

(it has a barbed wire sort of look – kind of  like a tattoo)

IMG_5660

Pink Skulls!

(I know what you are all thinking!  This is NOT for a boy!!! But it goes along really nicely with the Cool Skulls one above! – and it’s not girly girly like the other ones I have)

No comments:

Post a Comment