Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Awesome Reviews!

Read what these great customers had to say about my aprons! (And I promise they weren't paid to say anything!) ;)

Hi Aimie,

I am soooo sorry I didn't send you an email. I really meant to! The aprons are FABULOUS and now that we have them, my boys are asking me to help "cook" every day! I'm not sure if I should thank you or ask you to send over some kid friendly recipes! :)

We love them, they are PERFECT and we will keep you in our favorites as the boys grow!

Thanks again,

Stephanie


Hi Aimie!

I'm such a slacker...I meant to send these to you days ago! My kids love Love LOVE their new aprons! They actually wear them at dinner (since they are too old for bibs) and it works like a charm! My 5 year old especially loves to do the button himself. I'm attaching some pictures of them wearing the aprons. Feel free to use them on your website if you want...to show that BOYS like them too! :)

Thanks SO much!
Tamara


Don't you want one of your very own now???

No comments:

Post a Comment