Monday, May 24, 2010

New Women’s Apron! Super Cute!!

So I have decided that I needed a little more cuteness in my women’s aprons.  My cousin Jessica let me borrow a pattern book that had some SUPER CUTE aprons in it and this is the fist one that I made.  Look at how feminine AND functional it turned out!  My favorite part is the straps!  they are 2 SUPER long shoulder straps that you crisscross over the back and pull through 2 little loops on the side.  you can tie them in the back or pull them in the front and tie them like shown in the picture.  The apron is fully lined and also has 2 darts in the front that totally make you feel thinner when you put it on! (I can verify this – I tried this apron on and immediately felt feminine and flirty!)  I LOVE this apron and am going out to make myself one later on! 

***I also made another cute one with the same fabric, but I haven’t been able to find a model yet, so if you are willing to come model for me, let me know and I can post more pictures!! (you don’t even have to show your face! :) )

2 comments:

  1. So cute! If you need a model I'd be willing to help ya out! :) Just let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dede - I definitley need a model! Let me know when you are available!! :)

    ReplyDelete